Clean Science IPO: Key Details
Note: We neither trade nor encourage our readers to trade in the Grey Market. We share the GMP information for educational purposes only, so that, you can make an informed decision.
Clean Science and Technology Limited, incorporated in 2003, is among the few companies globally focused entirely on developing newer technologies using in-house catalytic processes, which are eco-friendly and cost-competitive. This has enabled them to emerge as the largest manufacturer globally of certain specialty chemicals in terms of installed manufacturing capacities as of March 31, 2021. Some of these technologies have been developed and commercialized for the first time globally.
tHEY manufacture functionally critical specialty chemicals such as Performance Chemicals (, Pharmaceutical Intermediates, and FMCG Chemicals. Within 17 years of incorporation, they have grown to be the largest manufacturer globally of MEHQ, BHA, Anisole, and 4-MAP, in terms of installed manufacturing capacities as of March 31, 2021.
- Track record of strategic process innovation through consistent R&D initiatives
- Among the largest producers globally of functionally critical specialty chemicals used across various industries and geographies resulting in a de-risked business model
- Experienced Promoters and senior management with extensive domain knowledge
- Strong and long-standing relationships with key customers
- Automated manufacturing facilities with proven design and commercialization capabilities and strong focus on EHS
- Strong and consistent financial performance in the last three Fiscals
- Leverage leadership position in the specialty chemicals industry to capitalize on industry opportunities
- Leverage R&D capabilities and understanding of catalysis to continue process re-engineering, further enhancing product portfolio
- Expand manufacturing capacities of existing products and set up additional capacities for new products
- Continue to strengthen presence in India and expand sales and distribution network in international markets
Proceeds from Clean Science IPO will be used to:
The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer (the “Offer Proceeds”) and all the Offer Proceeds will be received by the Selling Shareholders, in proportion to the Offered Shares sold by the respective Selling Shareholders as part of the Offer.
Clean Science IPO: Financials
|Revenue from Ops||₹393.27 Cr||₹419.30 Cr||₹512.43 Cr|
|Profit before Excep*||₹136.54 Cr||₹182.32 Cr||₹267.30 Cr|
|Profit after Tax||₹97.66 Cr||₹139.63 Cr||₹198.38 Cr|
|As of March 2020||EPS (Avg*)||P/E (Floor)||P/E (Cap)|
|Based on basic EPS||15.26||57.67||58.98|
Comparison with listed industry peers
|Highest (Fine Organic)||75.93|
Clean Science IPO Dashboard
|Issue Size||₹1,546.62 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||₹1,546.62 Cr|
|Face Value||₹1/- per Equity Share|
|IPO Price||₹880 – ₹900|
|Lot Size||16 shares|
|Lots||Min 1 – Max 13|
|Initiation of Refunds||15/07/2021|
|Credit of Shares||16/07/2021|
Lot Size and Price
Clean Science IPO: Investor Quota and Shares Offered
|Investor Type||Quota||Shares on Offer|
|RII (Retail)||35%||61,51,336 shares|
Clean Science IPO: Risks
- Dependent on R&D capabilities and an inability to continue to design catalytic processes
may adversely affect business
- None of the catalytic processes are patented and intellectual property may not be adequately protected
- There have been certain instances of non-compliances and errors with respect to certain corporate actions and regulatory filings undertaken by the Company in the past.
- A significant portion of the revenue is generated from certain key customers
- They have certain capital commitments (₹10.4 Cr) that have not been provided for in financial statements, which if they materialize, may adversely affect the financial condition.
For complete internal and external risk factors, you can refer to the RHP of the company.
Clean Science IPO: Registrar and Lead Managers
Registrar of the Issue
C-101, 247 Park
L B S Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083
Phone: 022 4918 6200
Email: [email protected]
Lead Managers of the Issue
JM Financial Limited
Axis Capital Limited
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Phone: +91-22-4325 2183 / +91-22-2288 2460
Email: [email protected]