SJS Enterprises IPO: Key Details
Note: We neither trade nor encourage our readers to trade in the Grey Market. We share the GMP information for educational purposes only, so that, you can make an informed decision.
SJS Enterprises Limited is a “design-to-delivery” aesthetics solutions provider with the ability to design, develop and manufacture a diverse product portfolio for a wide range of customers primarily in the automotive and consumer appliance industries. Company supplied over 115 million parts with more than 6,000 SKUs in Fiscal 2021 to around 170 customers in approximately 90 cities across 20 countries.
In addition to manufacturing aesthetics products that cater to the requirements for the two-wheeler, passenger vehicle and consumer appliance industries, they also manufacture a wide range of aesthetics products that cater to the requirements of commercial vehicles, medical devices, farm equipment and sanitary ware industries.
Their product offerings include decals and body graphics, 2D appliques and dials, 3D appliques and dials, 3D lux badges, domes, overlays, aluminium badges, “In-mould” label or decoration parts (“IML/IMD(s)”), lens mask assembly and chrome-plated, printed and painted injection moulded plastic parts.
- Leading aesthetics solution provider with an extensive suite of premium products in a growing industry
- Strong manufacturing capabilities supported by an established supply chain and delivery mechanism
- Strong innovation and product design and development capabilities
- Long-standing customer relationships
- Strong financial position and track record of financial performance
- Experienced and qualified management team
- Leverage market position to capitalize on favourable industry trends
- Focus on development and introduction of new technologies and advanced aesthetic products
- Increase the share of business with existing customers and acquire new business
- Increase geographical footprint and increase exports
- Integrate subsidiary and enhance opportunities
- Expand business through strategic inorganic growth opportunities
Proceeds from SJS Enterprises IPO will be used to:
The company will not directly receive any proceeds from the Offer (the “Offer Proceeds”) and all the Offer Proceeds (net of any Offer related expenses to be borne by the Selling Shareholders) will be received by the Selling Shareholders, in proportion to the Offered Shares sold by the respective Selling Shareholders as part of the Offer.
SJS Enterprises IPO: Financials
|2019||2020||2021 Mar||2021 Jun|
|Revenue from Ops||₹237.25||₹216.17||₹251.61||₹74.26|
|Profit before Excep*||₹60.28||₹54.35||₹64.18||₹12.76|
|Profit after Tax||₹37.60||₹41.28||₹47.77||₹9.50|
|As of March 2020||EPS (Avg*)||P/E (Floor)||P/E (Cap)|
|Based on basic EPS||14.42||36.82||37.59|
SJS Enterprises IPO: Comparison with listed industry peers
According to the RHP, the company does not have any comparable listed industry peers in India
SJS Enterprises IPO Dashboard
|Issue Size||₹800 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||₹800 Cr|
|Face Value||₹10/- per Equity Share|
|IPO Price||₹531 – ₹542|
|Lot Size||27 shares|
|Lots||Min 1 – Max 13|
|Initiation of Refunds||11/11/2021|
|Credit of Shares||12/11/2021|
Lot Size and Price
Promoter Group Holding
SJS Enterprises IPO: Investor Quota and Shares Offered
|Investor Type||Quota||Shares on Offer|
|RII (Retail)||35%||[.] shares|
SJS Enterprises IPO: Risks
- They may be unable to successfully integrate and manage Exotech or other strategic alliances or acquisitions that they may undertake in the future, which may expose us to business and financial risk.
- There are other interests of Promoters and Directors in the Company, other than normal remuneration or
benefits or reimbursement of expenses incurred.
- Loss of any of the key customers or significant reduction in production and sales of, or demand for products from, significant customers may materially and adversely affect the business
- They depend significantly on customers in the automotive industry and consumer appliance industry and a decline in their performance, in India or globally, could adversely affect business and profitability.
For complete internal and external risk factors, you can refer to the RHP of the company.
SJS Enterprises IPO: Registrar and Lead Managers
Registrar of the Issue
C-101, 247 Park
L B S Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
Email: [email protected]
Lead Managers of the Issue
Axis Capital Limited
IIFL Securities Limited
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Phone: +91 22 4325 2183
Email: [email protected]